Wednesday 7 October 2009

Paris, France 9/24/09 - 9/26/09







I arrived in Paris on September 24 and stayed here for about 3 days.  I had soo many things going on at once, getting myself settled in seemed to be an endless task.  I met some good people that gave me some advice and pointers that got me going in the right direction.  I hit the second day running and went into the city center to check out the sites,  Notre Dame Cathedral, Place de Concorde, the Louvre, Tulerane Gardens, Arche de Triumph and of course the Eiffel Tower.  Check out the picture of the line outside of the Louis Vuitton store on George V street!!  I took a day trip to Verasille as well, to check out the Palace, also the place where the Treaty of Versaille was signed to end World War 1.  My last night in Paris, I went to the Sacre Coeur Basilica and sat on the steps along with the hundreds of other people watching the sun set on Paris from the highest point in the city.  It was an awesome site to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment