Wednesday 7 October 2009

Amsterdam 9/28 - 10/1/09




Arrived in Amsterdam on 9/28/09 well rested and ready to go, which was good, lol!  My hostel was situated in the middle of the Red Light District, a pretty central location to everything.  I met lots of great people here and had an awesome time!  I did some site seeing during the day and balanced that out with some good...clean fun at night, LOL!  The weather was not the greatest, so not much was going on in Vondel Park, usually known for its random performers and people watching.  I did take a visit to the Anne Frank House, which was a pretty moving experience.  I took a walking tour of Amsterdam where I really enjoyed learning all of the ins, outs and random knowledge of the city, would definitely recommend this.  Amsterdam waws a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment